Spherion Connecticut is growing and looking to add a Qualified Selling Branch Manager to our dynamic team. We are looking for a candidate who is highly engaged in the local business community.
Spherion of Connecticut is seeking a Branch Manager – a management and production position in the staffing industry, in which you will run a line of business and impact the bottom line.You will be responsible for outside sales and maintaining a successful office operation. You will also be responsible for hiring and developing a team to achieve the branch’s financial/operational goals. We are seeking a sales minded leader who understands the recruiting complexities of the staffing industry and has the proven ability to develop a recruiting operations team that produces consistent results and maintains excellent service quality!
We are a recognized industry leader with a reputation for our commitment to service excellence. Our success is built on the strong relationships we have with both our clients and our candidates. Going the extra mile to make sure our clients staffing needs are met with top performing employees and timely solutions. We are seeking candidates who have the same level of commitment to quality and delivering exceptional service.
Key responsibilities include:
Sales: Prospect for new customers; make sales presentations, close business deals. Build and maintain successful relationships with customers and prospects in your market.
Fiscal: Meet branch’s sales goals. P&L responsibility. Make realistic budget projections. Stay within budget and contain costs proactively. Deal promptly with budget variances. Protect company proprietary, confidential, and competitive information.
Hiring/Developing/Retaining Talent: Build a successful recruiting and sales team. Identify team’s development needs. Provide meaningful development plans. Reward staff for developmental success as well as for job performance. Actively work to identify and retain top talent. Conduct regular performance reviews and staff meetings.
Team Leadership: Define team roles and responsibilities. Review team successes and failures. Express pride in the group and encourage people to feel good about team accomplishments. Make sure that all team members are treated fairly. Lead by example. Incorporate the motivational drivers of the individuals on the team to provide an environment that maximizes team performance.
Regulatory Compliance: Review company policies, practices and operations (within functional area) for conformity with company, federal, state, and local regulatory and/or legal compliance.
• Natural alignment with the Company’s culture and core values
• 3+ years experience in sales management within the staffing or similar industries required
• Must have shown great success in sales achievement and in leading/managing others
• Desire to create a positive impact for the people we serve
• Fully understands the dynamics of leading a service operating unit
• P&L/ Budgeting experience
• Undergraduate degree in related field or equivalent experience preferred.
• The ability to work well in a team environment
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office products and Outlook email a must
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills
• The ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace
• Solid problem solving and organization skills
• Strong business acumen
• Strong service focus
• Commitment to doing whatever it takes to grow business
Interested candidates should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.