Our 28th Annual Golf Tournament will take place in the fall this year. Mark your calendar & don’t miss one out on this fun event!
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Location: The Windham Club,184 Club Rd, North Windham Ct 06256
Cost: $150 per person / $600 for a foursome / $30 dinner only
Required: You Must Have Fun!! Non- Members Are Welcome!!
SCRAMBLE FORMAT REGISTRATION 9:00 AM
SHOTGUN START AT 10:00 AM
STEAK & CHICKEN DINNER AT ABOUT 4:00 PM BEER & WINE ON COURSE
CASH BAR AT DINNER
TEXAS HOLD ‘EM CONTEST CLOSEST TO PIN
CLOSEST TO LINE
THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING SPONSORS FOR HELPING MAKE THIS EVENT POSSIBLE
Dinner Sponsor – FuelCell Energy
Cocktail Sponsor –Mansfield OB/GYN Assoc.
Gold Sponsor – Windham Hospital, Logistics Consulting, Savings Institute Bank & Trust Co., Eversource Energy, First Niagara Bank, Chris the Gutter Guy, Golden Acorn Design Co.
Wili i98.3FM & 1400AM, the Chronicle
Food Tent Sponsor –Northeast Family Federal Credit Union
Lunch Sponsor – Padgett Business Services
Beer Sponsor –Titan Energy
Cart Sponsor – Hampton Remodeling Company, Edible Arrangements
Tee Sponsor – Connecticut Casket Company, Weiss & Hale Financial LLC, Quinebaug Valley Community College, Fire Alarm Specialty Design, Lebanon Life, Town of Windham EDC
THINKING ABOUT BEING A SPONSOR? CHECK OUT OUT SPONSORSHIPS BELOW
- TEE OR GREEN SPONSOR– $100
- GOLF CART SPONSOR– $500 Company logo in all golf carts & 2 golfers*
- BEER SPONSOR $500-Logo sign at all kegs of beer on course & 2 golfers*
- FOOD TENT SPONSOR– $500 Marketing materials under food tent & 2 golfers*
- BREAKFAST OR LUNCH SPONSOR– $500 Marketing materials at clubhouse food area & 2 golfers*
- COCKTAIL HOUR SPONSOR– $500 Marketing materials on display in reception area & 2 golfers*
- SILVER SPONSOR– $500 Company sign on 10th tee & 2 golfers*
- GOLD SPONSOR– $1000 Large company sign on 4th tee & 4 golfers*
- DINNER SPONSOR– $1000 Marketing materials in dining area & tables as well as giving welcome remarks at dinner & 4 golfers*
*All sponsors will be recognized in the event program, all promotional materials, radio, newspaper and newsletter advertising for the event as well as during the dinner. All sponsors will be featured in a special program that will include their logo and business contact information.