The following guidelines are for private campgrounds:
- General Business Rules apply.
- maximum of 50% of usual capacity.
- Public areas other than bathrooms are closed (pools).
- Pools must undergo “start up” procedures, cleaning and disinfecting even though they will be closed (prevent mosquitos) or be drained.
- Separation of 20’ between campsites.
- Office staff should try to operate remotely as best as possible.
- There needs to be enough staff to assure that everyone camping is following the rules.
- No groups larger than 5 people can gather together or camp together.
- It is recommended that out of state campers self-quarantine for 14 days.
The complete rules are here: PRIVATE CAMPGROUND RULES
The hope is that state campgrounds will open in mid to late June.