Retirees, small businesses with fewer than 75 employees, and utility companies can become a member of the Chamber using our online registration form.
Packages for financial institutions, municipalities, and companies with more than 75 employees must be negotiated and are customized to meet the needs of that member.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS SUMMARY:
- Premium website listing including: description of your business, website and email links, map and directions, photos, brochures, flyers, videos, logo. You will also have the ability to upload news stories and events and register for events through your individual portal.
- Radio show interview promoting your business that plays on WILI AM & FM stations.
- Listing in official Regional Business Directory.
- Listing in official Regional Visitors Guide (if appropriate).
- Listing in official Student Guide for UCONN, ECSU, QVCC (if appropriate).
- Display your business cards at the Chamber.
- Member plaque to display in your business. Chamber branding is exclusive.
- Publication of your press releases and business news on our website blog and e-newsletter.
- Promotion of your events through our community calendar, website and e-newsletter.
- Ability to advertise “hot deals” to members for free.
- Ability to place free help wanted ads.
- Promotion of your open houses with invitation of members, town leaders and legislators.
- Ribbon cutting ceremony as a new business, for renovations and location changes.
- Join our Speakers Bureau and be a speaker at our many workshops.
- Ability to attend CAN, our morning networking and referral exchange group that is exclusive to members.
- Exclusive opportunity for you to attend our monthly networking after hours event, Business With Pleasure, the 2nd Wednesday of the month from 5:00-7:00 PM at a member business.
- Eligible to attend all Chamber functions and receive member discounts.
- Participate in our business expos where you can meet and connect with thousands of people from the region.
- Free weekly electronic newsletters about chamber programs designed to make your company more competitive, new member benefits, new laws and regulations that can affect your company, introductions to new members and member spotlights.
- Invitations to Chamber-only events where you can enjoy meeting other Chamber members and exchange leads.
- Advocacy for a more business friendly environment in CT and for issues relative to your particular industry.
- Letters of support for your business for grants, contracts and advocacy.
- Complimentary use of our Business Resource Center which includes: counseling, mentoring, market analysis, business plans, lending, and other workshops and skills training.
- Receive our Small Business Tool Box full of people and companies that can help your business.
- Member plaque to display in your business.
- Representation at the Capitol to work toward a more efficient and friendly environment to do business in CT.
- Business consulting and mentoring.