Get your nominations in now! The American Bus Assn.’s (ABA) “Top 100 Events in North America” is an annual compendium of the best events for group travel in the United States and Canada. As a member of ABA, Mystic Country may nominate up to 3 events for this distinction. Festivals, fairs, celebrations, commemorative events, parades, exhibits, etc. are among the types of events that are nominated for the honor to be a Top 100. Events are evaluated strictly from a group tour and motorcoach perspective. If you hold an event, or are aware of an event that should be recognized, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before April 5th. Here are some things to consider:
• Does the event have a history of drawing a lot of bus groups?
• Is the event motorcoach friendly?
• Are there dedicated parking areas for motor coaches?
• Are there embark/disembark points close to the event entrance?
• Many bus groups are seniors—how does the event appeal to or accommodate seniors?
• Can the event handle passengers being dropped off 55 at a time?