Internal Revenue Service Webinar for Tax Professionals
Business Taxes for the Self-Employed: The Basics
Presented by the Internal Revenue Service
Date: Tuesday March 29, 2011
This FREE webinar is for:
• Small Businesses
• Self-employed persons
• Independent contractors
• Tax Professionals – Please note: CPE credit is not available for attending this
Learn the basics about:
• Reporting profit or loss from a business or profession
• Self employment tax and estimated tax payments
• Schedule C and C-EZ
• Deducting business expenses
• Husband and wife businesses
Register & Attend
• Click on this link below to register for the session : http://www.visualwebcaster.com/IRS/77024/reg.asp?id=77024
• The event will be held on March 29, 2011 at:
EASTERN 2 p.m.
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
*No CPE credit will be given for attending this event as only basic tax, recordkeeping and IRS resource information will be provided.
• Visit www.irs.gov and search Webinars for information about other events.
• If you require special accommodations (for example, a larger-print on presentation materials), contact Brian Finn at email@example.com.
• If you experience difficulty viewing the event, please use the e-mail option on the event page or call 866-956-4770.
• This event will be archived for later viewing, approximately two weeks after the date of the event, on IRS.gov.
Sponsored by: IRS Small Business/Self Employed Division