Do you know what to do if Identity Theft strikes you or your clients? Do you know what the IRS is doing to assist?
If you answered “NO” to either of these questions…this FREE one-hour webinar is for you…
Topic: Identity Theft and Online Fraud
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Time: 11:00 a.m. (Pacific); Noon (Mountain); 1:00 p.m. (Central); 2:00 p.m. (Eastern)
• What the IRS is doing to address tax-related identity theft
• Identity theft detection and prevention
• Victim protection and assistance
• Identity Protection Personal Identification Number, or IP PIN initiative
• Combating online fraud
• How to protect yourself and your clients from identity theft
CPE: CE credit is not being offered for this webinar, due to the non-technical nature of the content.
Information & Registration:
Click on the following link to register: http://www.visualwebcaster.com/IRS/86273/reg.asp?id=86273