Situated in the commuter corridor 30 minutes from Hartford, Hebron has grown into a town of affluent, educated and health-conscious residents. With na- tionally recognized schools, numerous recreational assets and an appealing demographic, we are much more than our scenic vistas and small town charm.
The long-term vision of our community is for desir- able country living complemented by a vibrant and thriving business center to serve residents and attract visitors. We are aggressively implementing strategies to turn that vision into reality. Recent actions include:
- Installed sewer, water, and natural gas lines in Hebron Center.
- Improved walkability by making streetscape, façade and infrastructure improvements.
- Targeted federal, state and local funding sources to develop the commercial areas of town.
- Anchored the downtown with a national chain pharmacy and a facility of the Hartford Health- care Medical Group.
- Modified existing zoning regulations to create new mixed-use development zones and stream- line the approval process.
[punica-button link=”https://windhamchamber.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Hebron_Business_trifold.pdf” style=”solid” color=”blue” window=”yes”]Download Hebron Brochure Here[/punica-button]