The Internal Revenue Service has posted a new webinar that provides the latest information for employers and health coverage providers. The webinar explains how to identify and correct errors on information forms.
If you are a business owner, tax manager, employee benefits manager, health coverage provider, or software developer or transmitter, you can access and review this video on the IRS Video Portal at your convenience.
NEW CORRECTIONS WEBINAR:
ACA Information Return Corrections – §6055 and §6056 – 42 minutes
This new video covers:
- Defining a corrected information return
- Identifying errors and determining which errors require correction
- The electronic correction process
- Correcting errors to these forms:
- Form 1095-B, Health Coverage
- Form 1094-C, Transmittal of Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage Information Returns
- Form 1095-C, Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer of Coverage
- Affordable Care Act: Information Reporting by Providers of Minimum Essential Coverage – §6055 – 36 minutes
- Affordable Care Act: Applicable Large Employers Information Return Requirements for Tax Year 2015 – §6056 – 1 hour
- ACA: Employer Shared Responsibility – §4980H – 58 Minutes