The BIG E is fast approaching, and we are in the process of setting up the State’s tourism information booth in the Connecticut Building. More than 800,000 people are expected to visit the building during New England’s largest fair, September 13-29. We invite you to supply us with your brochures to distribute. This is a great way to showcase your destination, attraction, accommodation, or special travel deals to visitors seeking Connecticut tourism and cultural activities. There is no cost to you.
The BIG-E is September 13-29, 2013. Supplying your literature for the Connecticut Tourism Booth creates an opportunity to showcase your facility to visitors seeking Connecticut tourism and cultural activities.
There are two methods in which to get your literature to the CT Building. You may deliver them in person or send UPS or FedEx. There is no US Postal Service available on the BIG-E
1) If you are shipping us your brochures, please address your shipment to:
Eastern States Exposition
1305 Memorial Avenue
West Springfield, MA 01089
ATTN: CT Building/ Avenue of the States
2) If you are delivering your brochures, in person, acceptance of delivery begins September 4 –
13th, between the hours of 9am-3pm. Enter through Gate 1 and follow one way traffic
pattern. Please unload promptly and exit the roadway. Any time after, must ship according
to method #1.
Whether you are shipping or delivering in person, please be sure to:
● Affix a copy of your brochure to the outside of each box for identification purposes. Quantify the total number of boxes sent. (Example: 1 of 2, 2 of 2)
● Brochures must be banded in bundle-size quantities, for easy handling and storage. This minimizes waste. (Example: bundles of 25, 50 or 100)
● All shipments must be prepaid with a maximum weight of 30 lbs. per box. No deliveries will be accepted upon which there are charges due.
PLEASE DO NOT send dated material or the balance of your end-of season inventory. Storage space is extremely limited. Excessive shipments of the same literature will be turned away.
If we need more of your literature, we will notify you. If you have any questions as to how many to send, please contact Rosemary Bove at 860-256-2725 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org