Message From CCT Tourisim:
As many of you are aware, last week we launched the first phase of the #CTFanFavorite social engagement campaign. We’ve seen a great response so far – thanks to all of you who have participated.
As of this morning, the most frequently submitted destinations include: Coventry Farmers Market at the Nathan Hale Homestead, Connecticut Historical Society, Westport County Play House, Mark Twain House, New England Air Museum, Infinity Hall, Old State House, Noah Webster House… but there is still time to make it into the top ten! You have until (7/31) to encourage your communities to nominate your organization as their favorite still revolutionary destination.
As a reminder, the way to submit your destination is via Connecticut Tourism’s Facebook and Twitter channels. A step by step process for submission on each channel is outlined below.
• “Like” the Visit Connecticut page on Facebook
• Write the name of your destination with the tag #CTFanFavorite on the wall (The hashtag allows us to easily to spot the nominations)
• Note: As there was some confusion last week for where to post so all submissions posted to the Facebook page regardless of where they are listed are being counted
• Follow CTvisit on Twitter (@CTvisit) (optional)
• Tweet the name of your destination of choice with the hashtag #CTFanFavorite (ex. Mark Twain House #CTFanFavorite) to ensure it can be considered
• Note: You must have a Twitter handle to Tweet a submission. For how to create an account on Twitter, click here
For a list of full criteria to determine whether your destination/attraction is eligible, visit http://on.fb.me/Q2kOUe. We’re happy to answer any questions you might have. Contact Libby Taggart (Elizabeth.email@example.com) or Kate Williams (Kate.Williams@fleishman.com).