CBIA’s 2011 Compensation and Benefits Conference
Employee Benefits, Pension & Total Rewards in the Post-Healthcare Reform Era
Sponsored by Robinson & Cole and Hooker & Holcombe
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2011
Registration: 8 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Location: The Crowne Plaza, 100 Berlin Road, Cromwell
Cost: Details Below
In the wake of the recent economic downturn, are you facing
* Employee dissatisfaction regarding pay freezes or small merit increases?
* Low employee morale or performance problems?
* Continually rising healthcare costs that cause confusion about how healthcare legislation affects your business?
* Challenges in complying with government regulations concerning retirement plans?
* Difficulty helping your employees prepare for retirement amidst economic uncertainty?
* Confusion or concern about the politics surrounding employer-based medical plans?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you can’t miss this year’s program. Sign up today and take advantage of our early-bird pricing.
Cost per person
CBIA, CT Association of Nonprofits, WEB, and Presenting Sponsor Chamber members: $75- by Feb. 1, 2011/$90-after Feb. 1, 2011
Nonmembers: $125 – by Feb. 1, 2011/$140 – after Feb. 1, 2011
Want to register or have a questions? Contact Lise Cliche at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.244.1977.