The Windham Theater Guild is now reviewing submitions from artists who are are interested in showing their work at the Windham Theatre Guild during each of the plays scheduled for the 2013-2014 season. The dates for each play are listed below.
• There is no fee to show your work, and no commission is taken.
• All sales are handled directly through the artist.
• The hanging area is well lit and can accommodate +/- 15-25 works of art depending on the size of the work, and how you like to hang it.
• The space cannot accommodate three-dimensional works of art.
• The Theatre Guild includes an Artist’s Statement or Bio in their Playbill.
• Approximately 700 people see each play.
If you are interested, please send digital examples of your work, or a link to your website to: Paula McNally,Gallery Manager, WTG email@example.com