We are excited to announce the dates of our 2020 Hebron Maple Festival will be Saturday, March 21, 2020 & Sunday March 22, 2020! The event held is rain or snow and starts at 10:00 am until 4:00 pm each day. Enjoy maple items, food trucks, arts & crafts, Sunday tractor parade, and maple syrup!! Free admission for everyone.
All guests should park at RHAM High School and take the shuttle bus to the downtown area. Parking downtown is minimal.
Food & Activity Vendor Opportunities For The Maple Fest
If you are interested in being a vendor please complete the application and send it to us asap. Last year’s vendors have first priority. Vendors must be present for BOTH days of the event.
If you are serving food YOU MUST HAVE A MAPLE FLAVORED ITEM IN YOUR BOOTH!
Fees for our 2020 Maple Festival Vendor Participation are as follows:
- $75 for activities, information, fundraiser, retail or snack items if you register before February 1st; after February 1st fee will be $100.
- $250 for food items: hamburgers, fish, tacos, BBQ, fried dough pizza etc. if you register before Feburary 1st; after February 1st fee will be$300
Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities For The Maple Fest
We also have many different advertising & sponsorship opportunities available for our 2020 event! Take advantage of this unique event to advertise your business to thousands of local customers!
Maple Festival Program Booklet Opportunities:
- 1/4 page ad – $50 camera ready, horizontal or vertical
- 1/2 page ad -$100 camera ready, horizontal only
- Full page ad – $200 camera ready
- Special Page ad – $400 inside cover full page or $500 back cover full page
Maple Festival Event Sponsorships:
- Diamond Sponsor – $1,000 includes full page ad in the maple festival program & a vendor booth
- Platinum Sponsor – $500 includes 1/2 page ad in the maple festival program & a vendor booth
- Gold Sponsor – $250 includes 1/4 page ad in the maple festival program & vendor booth
- Silver Sponsor – $100 includes a listing in the program
- Bronze Sponsor – $50 includes a listing in the program